Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Caught up in her own fear delusions Chandi sunk to the ground, resting her chin on her knees as she did so. Had the petite Aussie known she was under the influence of some kind of fear toxin she probably would have cursed herself out and then cursed Scarecrow out. But as it was she was currently reliving a very bad memory. Shivering and murmuring to herself as she sat on the ground, images began to play in front of her as if she was in a movie theatre.

“Now, now Chandi darling you know you can’t go outside and play with the other children.” The regal voice of Talia Atkins met Chandi’s ears, and that alone made her skin crawl.

“Why not?” A miniature sized Chandi now entered the picture, her voice full of sadness and questions. “The other children won’t laugh…Maria promised.” Her little voice was so pleading it hurt Chandi to watch this scene in front of her.

“Maria lied, the children will laugh and they’ll run in fear from you Chandi. Only Daddy and I could love a deformed little girl like you.” Talia’s words were harsh, and made the little girl flinch.

“I’m not deformed.” The little girl stomped her foot and cast a harsh glare up at her mother.

“Oh yes you are, you won’t ever be normal little one. Nobody will ever love you and you’ll never fit in.” These were not words her mother had ever spoken to her, though somehow Chandi felt that they were indeed true.

“You ran once little one, this team of yours will only turn their backs on you soon and you’ll go running again.” Again the words were harsh, but seemed to ring true for Chandi.

“I’m not running this time.” In place of the little girl that had been speaking with her mother a now full-grown Chandi stood in front of Talia.

“Isn’t that what you said when you joined Valiant? Or when you began working for Shinobi…you even thought you’d found a home with that circus of yours.” Talia paused, before continuing. “You’ll never have a home little one, soon you’ll come running back to your father and I and we’ll be able to hide you away from society as if you were only a bad memory.”

Chandi was still murmuring to herself, unaware that her mother wasn’t in the room and she was still indeed in Chillingham castle.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread