Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Scarecrow looked at Kei and she could see his eyes beyond the burlap hood. She could actually see that Dr. Jonathan Crane was scared himself.
"You don't understand..." he whispered as he pulled her closer to him.
"You think I did this? I only let a tiny amount of toxin loose, enough to spook you and your friends. The rest of this, comes from the castle itself!"
He pulled her back towards the room where the rest of the Guardians where living out their fears.
Releasing a nerve agent that would counteract the toxin, Crane looked at Kei again and almost smiled at the girl.
"I've done all I can, I only wanted to spook you out of here before it got too late, before all this started." the howling and wailing within the castle got louder as ghost after ghost moved passed them on their nightly rounds.
"I can't leave here...This is where I belong. I can keep you safe until daybreak, then leave. Don't ever come back." he whispered as he released her and backed slowly away from her.
"It's a long story girl. But I cannot leave here. If I do, they'll come after me." His head drooped down as the sounds of chains rattling became clearer.
"And I can't be responsible for letting them loose on the world. I only sought to escape Arkham, get away from the Batman...I never meant to become the messenger for Death...."

Messages In This Thread