Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
As 'Vok and De pulled themselves out of the tangle they wound up in on the floor and righted clothing, hair and what have you... the Scarecrow began to back out of the room.
"I told you, leave while you still can, before they..." but before he could finish the sentence, an eerie laugh filled the room...along with one that seemed to be a few bricks shy of a load.
"Knock it off you two..." a soft girlish voice sounded out. And from the way it was spoken, she didn't sound to thrilled with her companions.

Kei, Chandi and AJ stood in awe...staring at the awesome sight that had presented itself directly behind Dr. Jonathan Crane. A greenish portal had opened up and standing infront of it was something most people hoped they'd never see... The Grim Reaper.
But it wasn't right. As the women of the Guardians looked at 'Vok and 'De for some sort of idea what was going on, as two young children stepped out from behind the Grim Reaper. One, a young boy with his finger stuck so far up his nose he was guaranteed to strike gold. The other was a pale blonde hair girl with a look of world domination on her face.
"I said knock if off Dr. It's time to move along. Come on don't make Grim get his scythe out again." the girl spoke, and it was her voice from earlier.
"Yeah, don' make me get me scythe ooot again'" The Reaper spoke with the most astonishing Jamacian accent anyone in the room had ever heard.
"Yeah Scarecrow, you promised me you'd play video games with me later!" the little boy's voice was so annoying that it could have broken glass. Dr. Crane muttered something to himself about never making promises in exchange for a good jailbreak ever again!

The Guardians looked over the scene and stared at each other as if they were all still sitting at home, still half boozed up from the nights before.
Scarecrow turned and looked at them all with a pleading look.
"See, this is what I meant! I can't turn them loose on the world! If I stay here, they stay here! Now go! Quickly! Before they get any ideas!"

Messages In This Thread