Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Confounded was the only way 'Vok could describe his frame of mind after his collision with De. He was definitely embarrassed by the attack on his teammate, but more than that he was trying to understand it. Only a moment ago he was sure that he had been fighting for his life on the Shi'ar prison world, unable to change his shape, but now he found himself back in Chillingham Castle in seemingly perfect control of his faculties. Even though De had pretty well gotten past the incident, ‘Vok decided he had to say something as he brushed himself off and joined his teammates’ sides, “Sorry ‘bout the scuffle there mate, I was a bit out of me head. I’ll explain after we decide what to do about this lot.”

Before the hallucination seeped its way into ‘Vok’s brain he knew that they were there to take the psychotic felon known as Scarecrow into custody, but now after the fog had cleared, there seemed to be a few new pieces on the table. Two of them, the Rastafarian Reaper and the blonde demonic damsel seemed to have his friends on edge, but it was the odd sense of unpredictability and extreme level of mind numbing annoyance that clung to the boy, currently up to his elbow in mucus, that set ‘Vok off his game.

The pirate, now wearing his natural green skin, wasn’t sure how to handle the situation. Was this the one true Grim Reaper? Judging by the ghosts and apparitions that seemed to occupy the castle it was certainly possible. But then again maybe it was just a costumed cohort of Dr. Crane’s. It was De’s sense of reluctancy that gave him his cues to follow. His teammate seemed genuinely hesitant with the trio that had appeared out of thin air, so the Skrull decided it best to follow the crowd on this one. “Even though me hates to back out on a perfectly simple job, I don’t know that me wants to tempt Death himself to accomplish it,” but he didn’t stop there. ‘Vok leaned toward AJ and added in a whisper that he hoped only she could hear, “But what me really wants is to make sure me powers still work so’s that me can shift into something particularly nasty and rip that boy’s throat out, if only to stop his noise.”

Messages In This Thread