Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
The overly annoying little boy named Billy was now dancing circles around Dr. Jonathan Crane singing "Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight!S cythe Fight! Scythe Fight!Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight! Scythe Fight!" and picking his nose at random moments.

The little girl, who introduced herself as Mandy, her friend as Billy and the Reaper as "Grim", was now staring down the group.
"Go ahead, you guys can go. I won't sic Grim off on you. Our beef is with the Scarecrow. He promised me a cure for Billy in exchange for busting him out of the klink. Now he pays up...or else. I'm tired of Billy's prepetual retardedness. He can't help it, he's just stupid." It seemed like such an adult conversation for such a small child.
"So come on Doc, pay up." She took Scarecrow by the hand and led him away with the Grim Reaper at her side and Billy still dancing circles.

The Reaper paused for a moment and looked over his shoulder at them. Counting on his fingers, he laughed at pointed at AJ. "See you soon Pinky!" and with a slash of his scythe a weird sort of portal opened and the oddball quartet stepped in. The Scarecrow looked back at Kei and gave her a look of absolute horror.
"This is for the best! I swear! RUN!"

Messages In This Thread