Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Not so far away

Mulder wandered aimlessly through the silent halls of the Guardian's house. A small whimpering noise caught his attention as he turned down the hallway towards the bedrooms.
Vicki lay softly whimpering in front of Cameron's door.
"Poor Dog, you miss him too?" Mulder reached out and pet the Shepard, who raised her head and licked his hand.
"I'll let you in..." he stood back up and opened the door...it was just the opening Vicki had been waiting for. Running into Cameron's room, she jumped up on his bed. Mulder stood watching her in amazement as she pulled the plaid sheets off and proceeded to squat and pee all over Cam's bed.
"Nice to see you miss him as much as Firefly does." he snickered and turned towards the door next to Cam's. He had been itching to get into this room since he first got here.
Opening the door, he smiled at the Fred Segal bags laying haphazardly across the floor.
"My my Chandi, you are a dirty little girl." he grinned happily as he opened the top door of Chandi's dresser and began rifiling through her undergarments...pocketing a few as he went.
"Wow, she wears the same kind of thongs De does...interesting."

Back in gloomy ole England

De's and AJ's hands reached deep within the portal after Dr. Jonathan Crane as 'Vok held it open. De grabbed on to the Scarecrow, AJ felt cold steel in her hand and knew it was either Crane's Scythe or Grim's.
As they hauled Crane out of the portal, Mandy's voice called out over the space...
"You might get him now, but trust me, there'll be another time. Soon."
The mystical portal collapsed leaving 'Vok in a heap on the floor, AJ looking down at a bloody cut hand from the Scythe, and De holding the Scarecrow like he had just picked his pocket during Mardi Gras.
Everyone looked tired and exhausted as the sun began to come up on the cold English landscape, peeking through the windows of Chillingham Castle. Another night had past, and the spirits were moving into their daily slumber.

It was time to head home with their prize.

Messages In This Thread