Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Now back in his natural green skinned form, 'Vok pushed himself up onto his elbows, huffing wildly for as much oxygen as he could muster, all the while restraining his laughter as best he could. It was only moments ago that the pirate saw what had to be the funniest escape maneuver he had ever been witness to, and having served under Christopher Summers for quite a many years, that was saying something.

It was only moments ago that ‘Vok had been holding the portal open as best he could, wondering how De planned to pull off the heist. His stone form did not come with eyes or ears of coarse, but he couldn’t contain his curiosity for long and quickly shifted his appearance just enough to get a look at the goings on just inside the shimmering gateway. At first, upon seeing AJ reaching for the scythe, ‘Vok thought that his teammates were going to remove the Reaper’s mode of inter-dimensional travel, thus ensuring that they would not be followed back into the castle. But the nasty cut that AJ received for her efforts showed him that plan was not in the cards. And then De, with few options remaining, employed a stellar tactic that would hopefully buy them a few minutes.

With the portal now sealed and the last remnants of mystical energy dissipating into the eery British night, ‘Vok got to his knees, still chuckling. Looking around at his fellow Guardians, ‘Vok said, “Me thinks its high time for us to make a hasty retreat.” Leaning down, the intimidating green alien grabbed a hold of Dr. Crane and helped De to his feet. With a grin he continued, “That was a pretty cheeky move back there, mate. But me don’t thinks it’ll keep ‘em off our backs for long.” With a friendly slap on the shoulder, ‘Vok let out one last chuckle as he complimented his friend, “I can’t believe you melvined Death.”

ok'd by the GM

Messages In This Thread