Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
“Idiot.” Chandi declared as she all but rushed over to AJ, quickly taking her best friend’s bloody hand into her own. Her large cat-like eyes shown with great concern as she surveyed AJ’s hand, making all the appropriate disappointed mother noises as she fought the urge to scold AJ for being so damn careless. They’d already dealt with AJ almost dying once, and Chandi didn’t think she could handle losing any of her teammates but especially not AJ. “Great, you just can’t go through a mission without scaring the hell out of me can you.” Trying to hold the angry scowl on her face while she said that was a task Chandi wasn’t sure she’d be able to handle for much longer. Damn, her emotions were just on a Roller coaster ride tonight it seemed.

“That goes for you to buster.” Chandi added, glaring over at De whom ‘Vok had just pulled off of the floor along with Dr. Crane. “If I lose you I’ll be the lone Aussie, plus who’ll I look to for lingerie advice?” With a playful wink Chandi all but gave up on trying to act angry, for the most part she had been angry initially but now she was just relieved that none of her teammates had gotten themselves killed with that little stunt. After all that little girl was creepy as hell and Chandi was pretty damn sure she wasn’t above killing super heroes.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread