Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
"What can I say luv? I was always taught to work with what was at hand. And since his cuttin' stick seemed to be a bit out of reach, I grabbed the next best thing." De responded with a slight shrug and a smirk. "Besides, it's a time honored tactic you know. I have it on good authority Alexander the Great used a similar manuever in several of his......let's just call 'em conquests."

He finished as he was helped to his feet. Crane was still held in an impressive grip lest he try to make some sort of mad dash to freedom, but De's hand was starting to cramp from squeezing down so tightily on the fabric of the Scarecrow's costume. He yanked the man along as he moved towards where AJ and Chandi were, intending to make some sort of lewd comment about loving to take Aj home (or was it taking Aj home for some loving?) when he noticed Kei seemingly sobbing into her hands.

"Oh relax luv. It's going to take more than a run in with the Grim Reaper and a cut on the hand to do us in. Probably not a whole 'ell of a lot more.....but definately more that that." The words were expressed in as reassuring a tone he could muster, as an unfamiliar mix of adrenaline and fear toxin remnants still lingered in him. "Come on now luv, you didn't really think the same people who helped Godzookie get his rocks off were going to be taken out by that boney bloke did ya? Luv?"

Niles' head cocked to the side slightly as he looked at Kei. Normally something he'd said up to this point would have garnered some sort of responce, but she just didn't seem all that....responsive. He angled and glance at John and nodded his head in the Hawaiian's direction before shoving his captive towards the other man and shooting him a look coupled with a pointed finger that screamed 'Stay!' even if no words accompained it.

Kneeling next to Kei he tentatively reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder, unsure as to exactly what her deal was, but not wanting to startle her lest the Scarecrow's toxin be taking a late effect on her.

"So what do you say to us getting out of her luv? Huh? Maybe go have a few drinks, a few laughs, and a good tease on Foxy about his nancy-boy name? 'Ell, play your cards right and I might even let you get naked for me again..."

Messages In This Thread