Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your favorite standup comedian?
I forgot a few of my favorites, and they are not names that appear on SRF4's list.

Drew Hastings is a neurotic Metro-sexual guy who never ceases to crack me up. His alter ego, Jack Freeman is a success guru that you could never go wrong listening to.

Mike Armstrong is a former cop turned comic that is hilarious to no end. His story about the drunk on the sidewalk that turned out to be an attempted suicide victim is funnier every time I hear it.

Heywood Banks is a guitar comic with some of the funniest and most ridiculous songs I have ever heard. "Toast" "One Eye Love" are two of my favorites.

Tim Bedore's "Vague But True" bits are instant classics, with the Animal Conspiracy installment standing out as the best of the bunch, and one that he expounds upon each time I hear him.

Auggie Smith is probably in my top 5, because no one can argue with the genius of the Aug.

Dan St. Paul's baseball bits rank among my most favorite bits of comedy ever. His "First Baseball Game", and its sequel, "Heaven vs. Hell" are not to be missed.

Paul Gilmartin, Kevin Pollak, Henry Phillips, and Matt Weinhold are a few others that make me belly laugh like none other.

Can you tell that my brother and I grew up with a very healthy appreciation for stand up comedy, and the geniuses that bring it into our world? When you are raised on Bill Cosby and George Carlin, you just can't help but to have a good and varied sense of humor.

Messages In This Thread