Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderbolts
I love the T-Bolts! I've been reading them since the very beginning and Songbird is easily in my top five of Marvel characters.

I just bouth issue 18 (99th over all) and I'm really glad the old artist came back! the one they've had for the pas couple of issues was just not right... the colors looked all grey and the characters were all out of proportions.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this issue, hopefully, they'll keep expanding on Photon's inner struggles and all that. I really like that [spoiler] Moonstone is back... that's not really a spoiler since she was on the cover, but it's still nice. Big cliffhanger at the end of this issue, but the next one is the big 100th issue, so they needed something huge, which is probably gonna be a big confrontation between the T-Bolts and Zemo's rag-tag team... and who knows who else could guest-star! I mean Andreas Von Strucker was revealed as the new Swordsman, I was really surprised by that... But I was a bit disgusted that his late sister's skin was wrapped on the handle of the sword so he could keep using his mutant power... it's kind of macabre[/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread