Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Time on "Batman" (SPOILERS)
Sigh. Mayhaps I should have listened to The Mighty Thor and picked up Winnick's Bat title, for at the moment I find myself....disenchanted....again with the bat family and their various undertakings. Robin is being chased around Bludhaven by ninja archers and flaming horsemen, Batgirl is talking to dead chicks and trying to go one on one with The Penguin's newly established empire, The Red Hood has been revealed to be "Good god if you don't know by now consider yourself lucky", and Batman is....well....Batman.

And now for the spoilers...

[spoil]
Last I saw of Batman he was dealing with the revelation of the new Red Hood's secret identity. An identity of none other than his second protege' Jason Todd. JT made his big comeback by showing up in Gotham and royally screwing over everyone, commiting such acts as stealing one hundred pounds of Kryptonite from Black Mask, beating Joker upside the head with a crowbar, and basically just being a dick all around.

Speaking of which....Grayson's getting back to his roots as it were following his three month hiatus as his Year One story was told. He's gone "undercover" in order to infiltrate the local crime scene in hopes of moving one step closer the DC's new kingpin of crime, Black Mask.

Batgirl recently got slapped around by a giant gorilla, half drowned to death, spoke with the spirit of Stephanie Brown aka Spoiler, and is now back on the beat in her new town.

Robin? Can't say. Haven't picked up an issue in a while.[/spoil]

With everything that's going on in the Bat family, how is one to keep up? And what are your thoughts on these developmets? Shoud "you know who" have been brought back? Is Batman doing the right thing isolating himself from hsi partners? Will Robin's life ever stop sucking like a hoover with a Tim Allen supercharger?

Messages In This Thread