Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Great Britian-Assignment R&R
Walking along side his teammates as they exited their plane, ‘Vok couldn’t help but nod in agreement. “The beach surely sounds a might more inviting than anything to be found in the confines of this place. Hours upon hours of being told what we should have done, could have done and what we did wrong doesn’t sound like anything me wants much to do with anyway.” As the group entered their headquarters, ‘Vok noticed that his opinions seemed to be echoed on the faces of his friends. Not one of them was the straight laced bureaucratic BS type, and that was precisely what the shape shifter liked about them. In fact, it was one of the things that had kept him around this long. Had Valerie Cooper been ordering them around this whole time instead of the obviously more laid back Fox “Spooky” Mulder, ‘Vok would have been vapor long ago.

Almost as soon as they got inside, AJ took off for her room. She seemed out of sorts and for the time being, ‘Vok was going to give her some space. She had bins full of issues to sort through, and the Skrull thought that his always-on amorous presence would do her little good getting through it all. Unbelieving of his own restraint, he walked into the living room and saw Mulder with an air of ambivalence rifling through a stack of files. They likely held the details of the previous mission as known thus far, or possibly even information concerning their next odd outing. But whatever minuscule amount of interest that he had for such nonsense disappeared instantly as AJ beckoned for the alien’s presence from down the hall. The shred of control that ‘Vok had been exerting was gone in a flash as he stood bolt upright and turned to his friends, “Me friends, I cannot keep the wee nymph waiting.” He gave them a wink which was apparently aimed at none of them in particular, and added, “And don’t worry Spooky, I just may be doing some debriefing this evening after all.”

As he walked in the pink haired beauty’s direction, ‘Vok let his abilities go to work transforming his “work clothes” into a much more comfortable white tank and bright yellow pair of board shorts. He heard De behind him expressing a similar disinterest in anything that came close to paper work and smiled. This team was hopeless. He rounded the corner into AJ’s room and flashed the pixie a smile. “You know, Spooky has no shot of controlling this team as long as you continue to set bad examples like this. You’re just lucky that I am the impressionable sort,” ‘Vok snickered as he flung himself onto the bed, looking around for the promised bottle of Jamaican Rum.

Messages In This Thread