Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Great Britian-Assignment R&R
"Well then. Not that we've gotten rid of ol' Mr. X-Piles, I say we see what kinds of trouble we can get into. Bloke said we had a week or two right? So how's about a field trip, eh luvs? I wouldn't mind seeing Aus again for a bit. Give us a chance to settle with me sister, and afterwards we can lounge about the beaches for days."

De said as he slipped out from between the two buxom Bettys he'd pinned to his sides moments before. He hadn't been home for what felt like months, and the few precious moments he had spent there not to long ago were marred with exhaustion, confusion, and bad hair care products. He'd been galavanting about the globe and another dimension for months and longed to sleep in his own bed in his own flat on home soil just for a little while. And if he could track down Shyanne and give her a good and proper punch to the face in the process.....all the better.

"Think it over a bit ladies. Warm sandy beaches, clear cool water, and the type of nightlife that would put a hedonistic swinger couple from a Ron Jeremy film to shame. Be right back...."

The Australian man said he backed out of the room, rubbing his hands together with a grin on his face before stumbling a little bit as he backed into the corner of the couch. Trying to recover his cool as best he could, he quickly sauntered down the hall to AJ's room, rapping his hand against the door softly a few times before reaching for the knob and trying the door.

"Tuck and roll Johnny boy. I got a proposition you and AJ....."

Messages In This Thread