Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin: Crisis on Campus.
Gordon stood on the roof of the police HQ waiting for Batman like he has done many nights before. The bat-Signal was used when Gordon needed to talk to batman about a case or something important. Robin landed on the roof after swinging over from anther building.
“Hello Commissioner.” Robin greeted.
“Hello Robin. Where is batman?” Gordon asked. Gordon had only meet Robin a handful of times but was aware that he was Batman’s partner. They had only talked about tow or three times. That was enough however for Robin to have a great respect for the man.
“He is out of town on another case. What can I help you with?”
“I just wanted to inform him that The Mad Hatter has escaped from Arkham Asylum.” Robin was not shocked to hear this. Arkham Asylum was started years ago by Dr. Jeremiah Arkham who thought he could help the criminally insane. Villains like The Mad Hatter, Two-Face and The Joker were sent there all the time. They seemed to escape just about every week.
“I will inform him Commissioner.” Robin said as he walked to the edge of the roof getting ready to jump off as he and Batman always did.
“Are you going to go after him?” Gordon asked.
“Batman will not want me to. But if he threatens Gotham I will stop him.” With that Robin jumped off the roof and swung down to his motorcycle. At least know Robin had a good idea where these disks came from and why all three teens he fought seemed to be in a trance. But how did they get onto his high school classmates if he was just escaped today? Robin was sure that Batman would not want him going after Hatter on his own. In fact he had only helped Batman bring down one big name villain, The Scarecrow. And that effort had taken a toll on Batman and Robin.
“Do I have what it takes to stop Hatter on my own?” Robin asked himself as he drove off back to Wayne Manor. “I have to.” Robin added. “Those were my classmates that were under his control and I have to find out how he did it.”

The next day Dick Grayson sat at his desk waiting for his first period science class to start. The three teenagers being beaten by Robin was all anyone in the room could talk about. In fact it was all Grayson could think about. All three of the kids were good kids. All were on the honor roll and one was on the debate team. How would they have come into contact with The Mad Hatter.
“Hey Dick did you hear about Robin?” He heard a girl sitting to his right ask. He turned and saw that it was Jessica. He had a crush on her since he came to Gotham High.
“It seems to be on everyone’s lips right now Jess. How could I not have heard about it?”
“Alright class let’s get in our seat.” He looked up a t the voice and saw that Mr. Storm had walked into the room. He was the substitute teacher for the past week while their normal teacher was out of town dealing with a family emergency. As Mr. Storm started giving the lecture of the day Dick found he had a hard time paying attention. He was trying to think of his next move, he had decided to retrace the steps of the three boys. If he could find out where they had been he may find the Hatter.

Messages In This Thread