Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin: Crisis on Campus.
Dick changed into his Robin outfit and made his way to the back of the school. He just could not believe that Harris was in league with the Mad Hatter. Harris was a good man who had been teaching for 25 years. If he was under mind control than why was he not in that same trance that the others were in. He made it to the back of the school in time to see Harris driving off in his car. There was a van behind him. Robing could see three other students in the van.

Robin ran to the student parking lot and jumped on his motorcycle. It was not the one that he used as Robin, it was the one he used as Dick Grayson. He hoped that not to many people saw him riding off on that bike. The bike sped after the van. Robin would stop what ever Mad Hatter had in mind.

The driver of the van was not a teenager, but a man that worked for The Mad Hatter. He looked in his rearview mirror and saw Robin coming up fast.
“Blast.” He said to himself. “Where ever Robin is The Batman is not far behind.” He turned to the three students in the back of the van. “Blast him.” He said to them. The first student opened up the back van doors and the other two fired small handguns at Robin’s bike. Robin swerved back and forth to avoid being hit.
“I have to back off or they may hurt someone in one of these cars.” Robin said to himself. He did however need to see where the van went. Reaching into his belt he pulled out a small tracer. Avoiding the gunfire that was still being shot he got close enough to the van and threw it on the bumper. Now he would be able to see where the van went.

Robin followed the tracer’s signal and found it parked outside of an old abandoned bowling alley. Harris’ car was also there. Robin did not just want to walk to the front door so he went around back and jimmied open a door. Walking inside Robin found that he was in a back storeroom, he walked to the door and slowly opened it. Looking out into the bowling alley. He saw the two kids from the library and three other students there. Harris was there with two men with guns. They must be Hatter’s men. And in the center of the room was the big man The Mad Hatter himself. He was speaking to the crowd of kids.
“Mr. Harris I want to thank you for bringing these teenagers here.” Hatter said.
“It was no problem at all Hatter.”
“Thanks to you soon all of Gotham High will be under my control. And with an army of teenagers I can get away with things I would never be able to get away with using adults. The police or Batman will not use full force on these kids. And no one will suspect them in these crimes. This is great.” As Robin listened to Hatter’s mad plan he did not notice that he was not alone in the storeroom. Another man crept up to him slowly and using a bowling pin he hit Robin in the back of the head. Robin hit the ground. The man bent down and dragged the dazed Robin from the storeroom.
“Hey Hatter we has company!” The man yelled when he was in view of the others. Hatter and the others turned to the man and Robin.
“Well I had heard that Batman had a new partner. I just did not believe it.” Hatter stopped talking than it hit him. “If The Boy Blunder is here than Batman must not be far behind.” Hatter turned to the two men. “Go check out the building and find him.” He ordered.
“What about him?” The man holding Robin asked.
Hatter walked towards the man. “I have plans for him. What better leader for my army of teens than The Boy Wonder here? I will just slip a disk on him and he will be under my control.” Hatter was about to put the disk on Robin, but Robin who had been playing possum kicked his leg out and connected with Hatter’s hand sending the disk flying away. He than flipped the man holding onto him over his back and into The Hatter sending them both to the ground.
“GET HIM YOU FOOLS!” Hatter yelled at the teens. Robin was out numbered five to one, but thanks to the disks they would not be able to think as fast as they normally could. And lucky for Robin Hatter sent the men with guns out to look for Batman. The Hatter made a run for the door to get out of the building. Harris went to follow.
“You stay here make sure the job gets done.” Hatter ordered.

Robin ducked under the first punch thrown by one of the kids. He did a back flip and kicked the teen in the chin sending him down. He looked and saw that two of the kids had bowling pins and another had a bowling ball. Getting out one of his Batterangs he threw it at the two kids with the pins hitting their hands disarming them. The one with the ball came up behind him, raised the ball over his head and got ready to crush Robin’s head. Robin threw his elbow back into the teens face. The teen dropped the ball on his foot.
“YEEWWOOW!!” Robin kicked the hurt teen in the temple sending him down. That was two down and four to go. The three remaining teens and Harris all rushed Robin at once dragging him to the ground. Robin struggled to reach into his belt as the four hit him in the face and body. He pulled out a smoke capsule and smashed it in his hand. The escaping smoke caught the four off guard and they let him go and stood up coughing and trying to catch their breath.

Robin jumped to his feet and uppercutted the first kid in the chin. He than dropped down and did a spinning kick top the back of the last two teens legs sending them to the ground. Robin looked up and saw Harris was trying to make a get away. Robin picked up the bowling ball that the other teen had dropped and rolled it toward Harris knocking him off his feet.
“It’s over Harris. I will have your boss soon.” Robin reached down to pull Harris up and noticed upon a closer look that he to had a disk on his neck.
“How can that be?” He asked himself. “You are not in a trance.” Robin took some time to tie up the teens and call Gordon to tell him what had happened. He did not tell him of The Hatter’s plan just yet. Robin headed back home after the police picked up the teens more confused than ever. If Harris was not the inside man, than who was? He had to find out soon before every teen in the city was under the control of The Mad Hatter.

Messages In This Thread