Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin: Crisis on Campus.
Robin sat at a chair in front of the large Bat-Computer in the Bat-Cave. Alfred walked over and gave him a glass of soda.
“You know Master Dick, Master Bruce will not approve of you going off on your own like this.”
“I know, but I have to do this. The Mad Hatter can not get away with his plans. Some of these people are my friends Alfred.”
“I understand. So what are you looking up?”
“Well it turns out that Harris was not Hatter’s man on the inside. He was under mind control. So I am looking up new people at the school.”
“Than why was he not in a trance like the others?”
“He needed Harris to be able to talk to others. I think it was a more complicated device.” Robin punched something in on the keyboard and a picture came up.
“Who is that?” Alfred asked
“This is Mr. Storm. He is my sub. He was new to the school so I wanted to check him out. And I found some interesting things.”
“Like what?”
“Well for one he is not a teacher. He is a fake. Before he came to Gotham he lived in Central City. There he was known as Reverend Steve Storm. He had a son named Paul. One day Paul was killed by a stray bullet in a gang fight.” Robin took a sip of his drink and took a breath. “The gang were all young teenagers, and blaming them and all teens for the troubles in Central City he set out to bring the youths back to good as he called it. He pushed for tougher jail time and teen curfews. At first that is all he did.”
“Something changed?”
“Yes, after a few months his church was burned down. Feeling he was not doing any good he got a group of teens from his church and went on a crusade. He and his group attacked other teens, even ones who did nothing worng. Soon it was learned he burnt his own church to the ground, that with his control over the mob made the police go after him.”
“What happened to him?”
“He got away from the police but was stopped by the Flash. No one saw him after that. I am guessing he made a fake teaching degree and came here.”
“But what is his plan?”
“I think he is working with The Mad Hatter to help control the kids. Then he will start with his tees are bad bit and go after them again. Just like Central City.”
“That is insane. Why go through all this trouble?” Alfred asked.
“Well if all these kids are caught doing these crimes, than it would be easy for Rev. Steve Storm to come back and go on his crusade. I don’t understand it all myself and I may be wrong but I also may be right.” Robin stood up and walked over to his bike.
“Where are you going?”
“To go see the good Rev I will be back later.” Robin took off. The plan did seem far fetched, but here in Gotham the far fetched had a way of working itself out.

Alfred stood watching Robin leave. He was not shocked to see that Robin had come up with Storm’s plan. He had gone over old cases a number of times with Master Bruce. Master Bruce wanted him to see the hidden factor in the crimes. That training along with Robin’s own intellect it was only a matter of time for Robin to solve this case.

Messages In This Thread