Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin: Crisis on Campus.
Robin parked his bike behind Mr. Storm’s house. Robin got the blue prints for the building from the Bat-Computer, it was a one story house with a bedroom, two other rooms, kitchen and bathroom. It would not take him long to find Storm in this place. Looking into the living room window Robin saw Storm siting at a chair reading a paper. He walked back to the kitchen window and after seeing no alarm system opened it and went inside. He walked and stood in the door of the living room.
“Catching up on the days events Mr. Storm, or should I say Reverend Storm?”
“So you know who I am?” Storm asked as he stood up.
“I also know of your plan.” Robin said to him.
“Do you? And what is my plan?”
“You are working with Hatter to turn the youths in this town bad. Prove your point about teens being bad, than start up with you crusade to stop the evil youth.”
“Well it seems you have that just about right.”
“But why go after all the teens. If this is anger over your son’s death why not deal with the teen who comment crimes on their own?”
“I used to do that in Central City, than I released that all of the teens are bad. Just look here in Gotham, the highest rate of teen crime anywhere. And look at all the loons in this town. Even The Joker was once a teen. Look at you, Gotham’s Boy Wonder. Just another punk teen with a mask.”
“How did you get Hatter to go along with these?”
“He thinks we are creating a teen gang. He does not know my plan. Now if you will excuse me I must go. Thanks to the science club and the Mad Hatter, I have a device that will allow me to control every teen in town.”
“Your army will be complete.” Robin said.
“Yes it will be, but not for crime. I have decided to wipe all of Gotham’s youth out all at one time. Once under my control I will order them to kill each other.” Storm clapped his hands and in walked three large teens. All of them part of Gotham High’s football team. “ I want you three to kill this young fool. And Robin these have the best mind control devices yet. They can think much faster than the others.” Storm left the house. Robin was in a bind now. He had to stop three large teens and stop Storm from setting off his device.

Messages In This Thread