Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin: Crisis on Campus.
“Well Mr. Storm as soon as we activate this device all of the teens in Gotham will be under our control.” The Mad Hatter said to Storm. “You know when you first cam to me in Arkham with this plan I thought you were the one who belonged behind bars. But I have to say it seems to have worked. And without interference from Batman.”
“Only that fool Robin.” Storm said. “When he came to my place I thought the gig was up. But those football fools should take care of him.” Hatter looked at Storm in anger.
“He was at your place and you did not tell me!” He yelled.
“Yes but he should not be any trouble. Even if he does get away he will not get here in time. Besides when we start this machine he will be under our control.”
“Yes you are right. Soon we will have the biggest gang in town.” Hatter smiled and laughed at the thought of the police holding back when fighting his teen army.
“Why don’t you tell him what your plan really is Storm?” Both men turned and saw Robin standing there looking at them both.
“YOU!” Hatter yelled.
“Storm has you fooled Hatter. He is going to have the teens kill each other. He is not trying to start a gang.” Hatter turned to Storm.
“Is this true?” He demanded.
“He is lying. Trying to drive us at each other’s throats.” Storm said to Hatter trying to calm him down. While the two men yelled at each other Robin saw the device. It was smaller than he thought. It was a small three-foot tall circled satellite dish. Robin ran at the dish hoping to take it out while the two villains were distracted. Robin got a few feet away before he was struck on the side of the head sending him sideways. Robin rolled on the ground and got to his feet. He saw Storm standing there.
“I will not allow you to stop my work. I have planed for so long to do this.” Robin saw Hatter starting to walk away from the dish. Storm turned to him “You activate the dish. I will not be stopped by you as well.” The Hatter turned back.
“If I can get this working while he is fighting Robin I can get the teens under my control and stop Storm and still come out ahead.” Robin tried to punch at Storm while his head was turned but Storm raised his arm blocking the blow. “I have trained since I was beaten by The Flash. You do not stand a chance.” He kicked Robin in the stomach sending him to the ground. Storm reached down a picked up a steel pipe and spun it over his head. He thrust it down trying top hit Robin with it. Robin rolled out of the way and kicked the pipe from Storm’s hands. Robin stood up and threw another punch at Storm but he caught it and held it in place as he punched Robin in the side three times. He ended the attack with a kick to the side and let Robin go as he fell to the ground.
“You can not beat me boy. Give up now.” Storm said to Robin.
“Never.” Robin said.
“Have it your way.” Storm lifted his leg and brought it down on Robin. Robin caught it and held it in place as Storm struggled to free himself.
“I hate to fight dirty but I need to stop you.” Robin brought his fist up and hit Storm in the groin. Storm made a sound that Robin could not make out as he fell to the ground. Robin kicked Storm in the face and sent him to the ground. He looked over and saw Hatter messing with the device.
“I do not think so Hatter.” Robin said as he picked up the pipe Storm had and launched it at the device. When it hit the device exploded in a shower of sparks and flames sending Hatter to the roof. Robin walked over and saw him lying on his back.
“It is over Hatter.” Robin said as he picked up the Hatter’s hat. He knew from the files that an electronic band in his hat powered the mind control disks. Robin reached in and broke it in half ending his control over the teens. Hatter looked up at Robin but dropped his head back down. He knew he had lost.

Robin stood watching the police load The Mad Hatter and Storm into police cars. After beating the men Robin call Gordon and told him everything that had happened. Once the police cars drove off Robin got onto his bike and headed back to The Bat-Cave. He was not sure if Bruce would be mad at what he did or if he would be proud of what he had done. Right now Robin did really car. He had saved Gotham City’s teens from the mad plan. And best of all he proved to himself that he could handle his own with out The Batman backing him up. It did not matter what Bruce said to him. Today Robin knew he had become a true hero.

THE END

Messages In This Thread