Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
Chandi hadn’t had any qualms with having stolen the driving privileges away from De, after all this was her motherland as well and she missed it like crazy. Though the trip to the hotel took longer then it would have had De drove, one point being she was just enjoying driving the ‘normal’ way again and the fact that she wasn’t a native of Melbourne, now had it been Sydney it might not have taken so long.

“It’s about damned time I set my feet back down on Australian soil, why’d I ever leave.” Chandi wasn’t talking to anyone in particular; she was more so talking to herself as she took in the sights, sounds and smells of Melbourne. Upon hearing that the hotel only had three rooms book, each with a single bed Chandi leaped at the chance to haul up with De in his flat. After all it’d probably have more room for her luggage (the girl did travel with six bags after all.) “I’m so calling De’s apartment….” Chandi turned around in the driver’s seat and gave the rest of the team a look. “Unless the guys want to have the flat to themselves and us girls can enjoy being treated like queens at this place.” She added, realizing that she might actually enjoy being at the hotel more.

“Whatever the rooming situation is, all I ask is that I get some shopping in while we’re here…. and a nice tan.” Oh how she’d missed the land down under. A vacation was exactly what Chandi had needed, now the only thing that could ruin it would be running into her parents but Chandi had come prepared having called their Sydney offices to make sure they weren’t in the country at the moment.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread