Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
“Nothin’, absolutely nothin’ is left!” Kei ranted, “All o’my suits are gone! My baggies, rashguards, everythin’.” She scowled, dropping down onto the edge of the bed, careful to keep the towel in place, “If this is some sick joke o’De’s I’m gonna skin him.” Her dark eyes were flashing angrily, and her mind hadn’t really processed the fact that AJ seemed to be very naked.
“I had plans t’hit the surf today.” She pouted, raking her fingers through her short hair as she reclined a little on the bed finally taking in the fact that AJ seemed to be devoid of clothing, “Did I interrupt somethin’?” Kei asked quirking an eyebrow up, her rant briefly forgotten as she awaited an answer.

“Would ya like me t’go bug Chandi instead?” Kei looked from AJ to ‘Vok and then back to AJ, “Or I could go call Speedy, and bemoan my situation t’him. I’m sure he’d be on the edge o’his sit t’hear that all o’my clothes have gone missin’.” Kei’s face was briefly lit up by an amused smile, “I could describe the whole situation in detail…” She let her sentence trail off, going to back waiting for an answer from her teammates.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread