Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
Feeling the sunshine stream in through the window and onto her exposed back Chandi opened her eyes blearily and wondered why something felt different, the sunlight felt a bit warmer then is should. Almost as if she hadn’t anything on to shelter her skin from its harsh warmth. “That’s a bloody ridiculous thought.” She muttered to herself, her right hand now shielding her eyes from the harsh brightness of the morning sun. “After all I know I went to bed with clothing on.” Chandi rolled over onto her back, only to be met with a lot more skin then she’d gone to bed showing.

“Or maybe I didn’t.” She added to herself, wondering momentarily if she’d lost her mind or gotten terribly drunk last night and had a bit of a romp with some random nobody, that was the only way Chandi could explain why she was now laying stark naked in her bed. Okay so it wasn’t like she was a stranger to sleeping in such a state as this, but she usually knew how she got that way and the fact that she couldn’t remember why she was minus clothing just made the petite Oz native a wee bit uncomfortable.

“Ah hell, not like I’m a prude.” She giggled to herself, stretching her arms above her head, noting just how little she felt in the large expanses of the bed. Returning to the pressing matter of what happened to her clothing, Chandi glanced at the floor next to the bed wondering if maybe she’d just gotten overheated in the middle of the night and discarded her clothing.

But upon seeing the empty space on the floor she decided this situation needed a little bit more looking into, so untangling herself from her sheets she threw her legs over the side of the bed and padded her way across the room to the closet to find something to wear while she went in search of her missing pajamas. Though what met her was an empty closet where her expanses of designer duds had once hung.

“Leaving a girl naked in her own bed is one thing, stealing her clothing all together is another issue.” Chandi muttered, a glare now firmly set on her feline like face. “Guess I’ll just have to make do.” She commented making her way back over to the bed she took the sheet in both hands and pulled on it roughly so as to dislodge it from the bed, after all when in doubt a sheet always works as makeshift apparel.

“Well this was one homecoming I’ll remember.” Chandi laughed softly as she fastened the large rose/pink sheet around her diminutive frame, conjuring up her human façade and trying to tame the rats nest of hair that made it appear as if maybe she’d spent the night doing other things then sleeping.

Opening the door to her room and stepping out into the hall Chandi noticed that all hell seemed to be breaking loose upon their floor, “Looks like I’m not the only one the clothing thieves hit.” Her green eyes roamed over her surroundings as she tried to remember what rooms her teammates were staying in and which belonged to whom. “Isn’t this just ripper!”
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread