Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
In actuality, Xlorvok’s day started just like any good scallywags should, with a fine naked woman and a completely obtrusive haze lingering over the previous evening’s activities. But unlike most morning’s blurry memory, this one had nothing to do with alcohol, due to the team’s total lack of luck in finding a suitable watering hole the night before. So why was AJ naked, leaving ‘Vok with no recollection of how she got that way? And for that matter, he had to wonder, why was he left with nothing between himself and the sheets but the skin he was hatched with? Due to his formerly less than reputable lifestyle, ‘Vok usually kept every bit of his gear close by at all times, especially his uniform. Malleable clothing wasn’t too easy to come by and it wasn’t like him to just leave the only set he owned lying around. But it wasn’t until Kei let herself in, apparently wrapped in nothing but the hotel’s finest, that he began to think something more was going on than a momentary case of short term amnesia.

Comfortably concealed beneath his bed sheet, ‘Vok quietly extended his foot beyond the cover of the sheets, and carefully tugged at the towel that was wrapped around Kei. As she ranted about the situation, she swatted absent-mindedly at his foot. But his persistence was legendary and she finally whirled around and gave him an annoyed look that screamed, “Do you mind?!” His only response was a broad smile and a quick retort, “Don’t mind this ol’ pirate, me love. Was just huntin’ for buried treasure.” ‘Vok was quite sure that Chandi’s entrance was the only thing that kept Kei from punching him.

And what an entrance it was. Wrapped in nothing but a bed sheet, Chandi slid into the room looking easygoing as ever. She and AJ both seemed relatively at ease with their situation, even if Kei was more than a little on edge. As for ‘Vok, the nudity didn’t bother him in the least. He was completely comfortable with the female form. And as for his own bit of exposure, he had little to worry or be modest about. Because as he was well aware, there isn’t much to be embarrassed about when you are a shape shifter. The grin that was plastered to the Skrull’s face grew even larger as he looked at the trio of beauties now in his room: each of them in varying degrees of undress. He sat up proudly in the bed and knew in his heart that on this day, S'lgurt loved him. “Me ain’t quite sure if it be the faeries, De or the great spirit of nudity himself that be behind all this, but I know one thing ta be true, the gods must love me.” Jumping from the bed, ‘Vok made his way to the closet to make sure his sidearm and saber were still there. Happy that his weapons were where he had left them, he made his way to the window and yanked one of the drapes down, fashioning it into a long makeshift tunic, with the drape's tie-back acting as a sash holding it all in place. The deep rose color of the curtains now adequately hiding his green skin, ‘Vok raised an eyebrow and asked, “Me thinks we need to hunt down some answers. Who’s with me?”

Messages In This Thread