Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
Shaking her head slightly Chandi tried to reason with herself that she hadn’t seen anything, just a reflection of the sunlight against something, after all Australia did have a lot of sun. “It was nothing.” She muttered, bringing her gaze back down from the ceiling. Though a small voice in her head kept telling her it wasn’t ‘nothing’ she’d seen something, it was to quick for her to know what she’d seen. But it had been there and she couldn’t figure out what it’d been. “I think I might be going crazy….” Chandi exclaimed, not surprised that heading back to her home country would leave her a little off kilter. “I could have sworn I just saw something up along the ceiling, it was to quick for me to see what it was. But I think it has something to do with us being clothing less.” The petite Aussie began searching to room again in hopes of catching another glimpse of whatever it might have that she’d seen.

“Something tells me this is going to turn into less of a vacation and more of a mission.” Chandi didn’t sound pleased about that, she’d been itching for a nice long vacation full of shopping and various other less superhero-y things.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread