Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
Slurping down the last of his coffee, which should have been much much stronger considering the morning he was having, 'Vok looked up at his lovely companions and scowled. He was getting tired of this mystical crap. If it wasn't long lost World War II pilots falling out of the sky it was honest to god haunted houses sending shivers down his spine. He was beginning to wonder what he was even doing on this team, for he was much more accustomed to the likes of Adam Strange than Doctor Strange.

Looking around the room, 'Vok finally decided to add to the conversation, "Me doubt De thought his phone number would be makin' any difference to us. It's not like any o' us knew we would be needin' to get ahold o' him in a rush anyways. Remember this was supposed to be a laid back bit o' fun down under. But now it appears that we've got ourselves mixed up in some sort o' mystical hoopla once again. And now we's gots Amazon Princess Barbie and Pygmy Power Ken stickin' their noses into it as well. I guess all we can do is wait fer the big man to come back fer us. But if you ask me, our current wardrobe and the sudden appearance o' that weird duo is nay a coincidence."

Messages In This Thread