Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
Pushing her chair back from the table, Kei stood up, readjusted her towel and gave her teammates a bored look.
“I’m gonna watch some tv,” She told them, “come get me if anythin’ interestin’ happens.” She turned towards the exit, giving them a finger wave over her shoulder.
Kei was hoping she would be able to find a surf competition on one of the sports channels; it was the next best thing to actually being at the beach.

Finding her key-card, she unlocked the door to her room and stepped inside quickly. Not that she minded being in a towel anymore; she was more frightened of bumping into giant doll-lady all by herself. Kei knew that was irrational, but rationality wasn’t ever her strong suit.

Exhaling deeply she dropped down onto the hotel bed, grabbing the remote from the nightstand.
“this sucks.” She thought to herself, “I’m in Australia, in fabulous weather and I can’t even take advantage o‘it without bein’ arrested f’public nudity!” Kei blew out a long breath, scanning her room briefly, and realizing a moment later that the open suitcase on the floor was no longer empty.

Her shorts, tops, and swimsuits were back in their rightful places. A grin broke acrossed her face as she threw the towel on the floor and sprinted acrossed the room to the bag, she grabbed her favorite aquamarine bikini, and a pair of loose khaki shorts; she pulled both on and made a beeline for the door, in hopes that Vok and Chandi were still in the dining room.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread