Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
“How long are ya workin’?” Kei asked him, leaning on the table he was clearing off, “Maybe I could find a beach, and give ya you’re first lesson after work. Start ya off on the right foot.” She gave him a flirty smile as she leaned in just a little bit closer to him, using every tactic she had ever learned to get him to agree. She was in Australia to have fun, and teaching Daniel how to surf would definitely be a high point.

After all, she hadn’t had anything resembling a date since they were in New York with the Avengers, and Kei felt like she had really been neglecting her social life lately. Not that being a Guardian really meshed well with a social life, but she had an opportunity to change that and she was going to try her hardest to take it.
“Unless ya aren’t interested,” She continued, “I guess I haven’t even asked ya whether or not ya are seein’ anybody. My bad…” She upped the wattage of the smile, running her free hand through her short hair, “Are ya?”

Kei didn’t know where the rest of the team was, but right now she couldn’t honestly care. If it were an emergency they would be able to find her somehow. She wasn’t all that worried, Kei knew that the team had their ways of finding each other.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread