Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment - R&R
"Sounds like Brownies to me. Or Imps. Possibly Bushwicks. Probably Imps though. Tend to be the most playful of the lot, though Brownies aren't without their streaks. Not really my area of expertise, though I do know things like this usually don't happen on such a large scale. Maybe a flat or two will get hit. A University party if you're lucky. But a whole hotel? Sounds wiggy to me."

De said as he winked at the desk clerk again.

"So...you lot up for a little fun in the sun? Maybe a little shopping, a little drinking, and a little beach side hijinks? Say? Where's the others?"

De hated to be so selfish, knowing he should have been asking that question out of curiousity for his friends, instead of a means to help cover his own caboose, but old habits died hard and he was in the state of mind where self preservation was of the utmost importance.

"Me!? No! I'm mean....no. No, I'm not." Daniel said, before an embarassed look washed over his face.

He straightened up a bit and tried to regain a bit of composure. Her question about him seeing anyone had caught him a little off guard and his answer to such coming out a little louder than he would have liked. Today was shaping up to be quite a good day for him, and looked like it could be a pretty good afternoon as well provided he didn't mess it up somehow.

"I uh...I get off at four. A bit after the lunch rush, but if you're still free then I'd love a lesson or two."

Messages In This Thread