Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role Call!
I'm still 'hanging' around, you could say. (Forgive me for the blatantly dry bat-joke. I've been reading "Batman: No Man's Land", and I'm in the middle of a Joker scene in the book). I've been surprisingly busy at work lately. We are also in the middle of a corporate restructure that will take several years to complete. As for yours truly, I'm not sure what my future place is in the grand scheme of things. I might even have to move out of my humble little cave (a.k.a. CLOSET).

I'm also still taking classes 2 nights a week, moving ever-so-closer to that elusive degree. Once December rolls around, I'll be 12 credit hours away from freedom. Woohoo! Looking forward to having more time to do the things I want to do. I might even be able to do some actual programming, since I will have a programming degree. (What a concept!) Been hard to keep my skills fresh as busy as I've been.

By the way, Enchantress, I'll keep you posted on everything that happens here in "No Man's Land" while you're out. I'll try to keep them off your back as much as possible, but no promises.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
[Image: status.php?host=74.137.121.93]

Messages In This Thread