Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new take on Marvel-X
This is my story of the marvel universe. It runa along the A.O.A storyline and the current The End storyline. I'll be useing characters new and old and even some made up ones that my gameing crew is useing. Also, this is the same story that my gameing group is playing with the CLassic Marvel Role playing System.
I'll be useing some things from movies but I WILL NOT use characters from other comic universes.

I ask two things...

1: I have just entered my freshman year at college and I have basically swamped myself and am stuck stareing at a computer screen nine hours a day, so if I make any mistakes, please forgive me. Tongue

2: If you have a comment or anything, please do not post it in the story board, to me it takes away from the story, so please post it here. Smile

------------------------

In the year 2005, violence between the mutant group, formerly outlaws, The X-Men have almost come to a stand still and the X-Corp is created. This is a world wide foundation in which tries to help the ever growning mutant population on earth. Xaviers School for gifted Youngsters is teeming with new mutants who have come there to learn to use there powers. A total of two hundred and eighty six people occupy the school.

December 6th, 2005, about twenty one hundred hours, American satalites pick up a Unidentified Moveing Object approaching from behind the moon. After four hours of obserbing this U.F.O the object is approximately half a mile in hight, three miles in length, and a mile across. This object will hit the High Earth Orbit in a matter of of two hours.

December 6th, 2005, twenty one hundred thirty. Avengers Mansion, the Four Freedoms plaza and Xaviers school of gifted Youngsters is placed under major assault of villians untied. Entery is gained on all fronts of all three places and simultaneously mini anti-matter bombs go off destrying New York and surrounding places. People in Michigan could see the fire balls erupting.

December 7th, 2005, 00:00. the U.F.O. enters Earth's obit and begins it's decent. Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. have already deduced where it was heading puts the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier in the direct path of the U.F.O. It's heading...straight for Washington D.C. Col. Fury puts out the call to all reserve Avengers and tries to raise any other availible Hero's. Many arraive to the helicarrier but Fury knows that it is not enough.

December 7th, 2005, 03:00, U.S. Military forces and surviveing Hero's who can manage, engage the U.F.O. As they do, the ship begins to spew out it's own humanoid forces. Before the engagement begins the hero known as Nova says "My God, it's like watching a swarm of locusts!"
On the ground, Hero's try to repulse the attack by the armored humanoinds, but this time there's another surprise. The mutant formerly named Sabertooth now named Death leads the fray against the hero's and is followed by Famine, Pestilence, and War.

December 7th, 2005, 16:18. The S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier is gone and with it Col. Nick Fury, and eighty percent of S.H.I.E.L.D's operating strength. Hero's who attended the defense of America's east coast either died or were captured never to be seen again, the U.F.O. approachs untouched by the battle and halts over the Capital with it's remaining humaniod forces and a message is sent out all across the world. The message was this "ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE!"

Messages In This Thread