Poll: What do you think of the all encompassing crossovers that seem to occur on a monthly basis?
If i see another infinite crisis on infinite earths with infantile plotting I think i may explode
Another fine product from the House of Bad Ideas
Quesaddo/Bendy/Didiot [Delete As Applicable] are Gods!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 2006: In Crisis for Infinity? Been Disassembled?
Multi-title spanning storylines can easily annoy me. Different books entertain different people, and somebody who's into the spritely action and youth-driven angst of Teen Titans shouldn't be forced to buy the galacticly complicated adult-drama of Justice League if s/he doesn't want to.

One thing that seriously annoys me even more than such crossovers, is unnecessary character death. If a character has outlived his/her usefullness and has no fans, then character death is understandable. But when you have a character like Superboy who has some complex friendships, developing romantic storyline, and great story potential (not to mention a strong fanbase), you are asking for and upset readership. And it's beginning to look like everytime such a crossover happens, character death or some equally frustrating plot point occurs.

Messages In This Thread