Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain America #25
Captain America is one of many books that we don't actually read, but I of coarse have heard the news. I am not going to put up spoiler tags for this post, because the news of this issue made national news on television and radio and was all over the internet Wednesday. But if you haven't heard what happened in the latest issue and don't want to know, stop reading now.

Ok, I warned you. In the latest issue, #25, Captain America has been gunned down by an apparent sniper, killing one of the longest lasting super heroes in the Marvel Universe. Now I don't know if the gunman was shown or not, but here is my theory. The sniper is actually the Punisher and the shooting was a premeditated plan concocted during the Civil War between Steve and Frank so that Captain America can go underground and possibly assume a new heroic identity. It seems like a pretty easy explanation to me. Maybe Ed Brubaker will have something different up his sleeve, but on way or another folks, Captain America is not dead.

Messages In This Thread