Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Movies: Batman Begins
The trailer does seem to fit the script I read... I would almost say I am moist with anticipation... but I won't Wink

oh.. and here's a wee tidbit...

PRESS RELEASE
Warner Bros. and DC Comics are adding to the excitement at Wizard World Chicago! David S. Goyer, screenwriter of Batman Begins, will be on hand Saturday, August 14, immediately after the DC Universe panel concludes, for a discussion of the movie. The DC Universe panel, followed by the special Batman Begins discussion, will start at 11:00am. (So get there early for the best seats!)

Goyer will also be autographing at the DC Comics booth at 1:00pm on Saturday. This will be a very limited signing. Wristbands will be available Saturday morning at the DC Comics booth on a first-come, first-served basis.

The DC Universe panel takes place starting at 11:00am Saturday and features DC writers and artists including Brian Azzarello (SUPERMAN, 100 BULLETS), Geoff Johns (THE FLASH, JSA, TEEN TITANS), Tommy Lee Edwards (THE QUESTION), Carlos Pacheco (SUPERMAN/BATMAN) and others, along with DC's VP - Editorial Dan DiDio and VP - Sales & Marketing Bob Wayne. Don't miss it!
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread