Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Movies: Cage
Believe me, Truth, if there is anyone out there that feels your pain, it is me. The two Versions are mutually exclusive. They are apples and oranges in my eyes. I have been a Luke Cage fan for quite some time now. I have read both versions of the character, and though their is a special place in my heart for the original "SWEET CHRISTMAS" version, the MAX Cage has much more potential to be a MOVIE character in todays movies. The only place the old Yellow Shirt Cage would have had in a movie would have been in a Marvel movie made about 15 years ago, and as we all know, those movies sucked.

Not to anger you further, but I've also heard RUMORS of a possible lead actor. Brace yourself and prepare to cringe when I say that Vin Diesel WANTS to play Cage. Now, I've gotten into this argument with some people on a different site, but VIN DIESEL ISN'T EVEN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their argument was that he had SOME black background to him, but I quickly countered with "HE CANNOT BE JUST PARTLY BLACK. WE NEED ALL OR NOTHING FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHARACTER." I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would be good for the role, but HE ISN'T IT! alright, I think I'm done ranting now.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread