Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
The whirling noise from the helicopter blades could be heard as it touched down on the helipad of Twilight Cove and a soft Australian voice could be heard having a one sided conversation on her cellphone. “Yes I know this will be hard on Shinobi and the club Christian, but heaven knows I needed a break from the both of them.” Chandi spoke into the phone; her voice raised and held a great deal of annoyance in it. “Look I know this was last minute, but I have to lead my life and he can lead his.” She paused momentarily as one of the men came over to her and asked her if she would like them to take the bags ahead of her and set them in her room. “Yes that will be fine.” Chandi spoke to the man while she covered the receiver on the cellphone. The petite woman shifted her weight a bit as she began her conversation again, brushing jet-black curls away from her eyes as she slipped her sunglasses on. “Oh and Christian, this little band of servants you’ve sent with me is not entertaining…next time don’t!” the soles of her hiking boots made a soft thumping noise as she traveled along the path and towards the compound. The conversation was halted on Chandi’s end as Christian must have been trying to plead his case somehow, the poor guy had been assigned as her assistant when she’d taken on the job of being a liaison of sorts for the Hellfire club and he just never really gave up the job once she’d pulled away from her responsibilities in the club upon starting her day job. “That’s peachy and all Christian, but I can’t come back. I like the idea of being away from this all for awhile, tell Frank at Rollin’s stable that I’m sorry to have bailed out on them and that Katie is taking over all my riding while I’m gone.” Chandi began listing all the dates that she’d been schedule to ride for Rollin’s stable in some of the smaller races at Belmont. “Well now that my affairs are worked out I believe I’ll be letting you go Christian.” And with that she ended the call and slid the cellphone into the back pocket of her dangerously low jeans.

Stopping in front of the door Chandi surveyed her appearance in the glass pane in the door, figuring that the low-rise jeans, white tank top and hot pink motocross jacket paired with the messy wind blown look her curls had and the hot pink lenses of her sunglasses to top off the image might have been just a little to casual but what did Chandi care. Wasn’t like she really needed to be impressing people much, after all wasn’t like they could fire her for her appearance. “Well mate, so this is your place?” Chandi questioned the liaison as she entered the lobby of the compound and made a waving motion to the men who had carried in her bags and were now leaving. Leave it to Christian to make sure I make an entrance… Chandi laughed softly to herself at the fact that basically her only real friend back in New York had gone to all this trouble to make sure she was able to settle in okay here on Twilight Cove. After the person just gave her a distained look Chandi shrugged and made her way towards her room, itching to get out of her street clothes and into bathers and test out the waters. “The ocean is clayton’s compared to home, but I’ll live.” Chandi mumbled to herself as she searched out the bag in which she knew held her desired swimsuit, while she did so she slid off her boots, jacket and jeans and now stood in her room with only a tank top and undies on.

“If Christian saw me now he’d believe I was lairing it up.” She giggled picturing the look on her best friend’s face if he could see her now, and made a ‘Ha’ noise as she found the hot pink bikini she’d been searching for. “Ripper.” Chandi pulled the tank top over her head and discarded it with her pants and jacket, followed by her undies. Pulling her mass of black curls up into a high ponytail Chandi surveyed herself in the mirror after putting on the swimsuit, appraising every single inch of her slender build. “I am one hell of a spunk.” She fixed one of the straps of her string bikini and made her way out to the beach barefoot; already enjoying the peacefulness of the island that was so unlike the busy high society life she’d lead back in New York. “Time to sunbake.” And with that Chandi took off at a run towards the sandy beach ahead of her, taking notice of the dark haired man coming towards her Chandi paused for a moment to give him a little smile and wave. Least the men are attractive. She let the thought slip into her mind before she gave one last little smile and took off running again, Chandi hadn’t been for a nice long jog and sunbathing afterwards since her days back in Oz.

Messages In This Thread