Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
A broad grin took over Chandi’s features as she step into Cameron’s outstretch arms. “It’s been to long.” Chandi stated pulling back to survey his appearance. “You’ve got more scars then I remember you having you bludger.” She was almost relieved to see a familiar face amongst all these new ones and her mind traveled back to thinking about weather or not that had been AJ earlier. Her question was soon answered when the fairy herself appeared in the little group forming. “Yeah, well it’s a long story.” Chandi replied to Nate’s statement of everyone knowing everyone, she had taken up a bad habit of eavesdropping of sorts. “Don’t worry about my appearance Sparky, it’s only an illusion…I’ve still got that tail.” She gave his shoulder a reassuring pat but wasn’t able to stay much more as the question that’d been bugging her since she’d seen the pink haired woman earlier was finally answer when AJ joined their little group. “Ah so the white pointer appears.” Chandi had to giggle a bit now that she’d realized the woman sunbathing had been AJ. “Still up to holding Sparky down while I paint his nails?” She questioned AJ while trying to fight the overly wide grin that wanted to surfaces.

Messages In This Thread