Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
~~~~~~~~
Two Days Ago
~~~~~~~~

"Hey De....its me. Lookee, when you get the chance, call me. Some strange men came and delivered a package for you. Oh! And tell your aunt I'm sorry about the chickens."

Aims' voice said over the machine. Hearing from her wasn't anything new or out of the ordinary, but hearing that people were leaving packages for him with her....that certainly was.

"What do you think that's on about? And what the hell did she do to Auntie's Chickens!?!" Shy asked as she watched her brother stand and head towards the washroom.

"Haven't a clue. But why don't you give 'er a ring and let her know I'm back. See if she can't swing by and drop me package off." he replied as he made hios way into the restroom and began to run the water for a shower. Thin whisps of steam curled up and about as he got undressed, listening to Shy pander about his commons room.

"Oi! Shy!"

"Whot?"

"Run down to the market and pick me up a box of red!" he called out as he hopped in the shower.

Normally he would have waited to dye his hair first, but given the circumstances he just wanted to get cleaned up first, prettied up later. His eyes drifted close as he let the warth of the water cascade down his face and chest, basking in his first hot shower in what felt like ages.

~~~~~~~~
Today
~~~~~~~~

As De entered an unclaimed room he quickly made his way to the bed where he dropped his large bag before strolling over to the closet to hang up his suits. He'd brought such a small selection with him in his rush that he knew he'd have to have the others sent to him, but hopefully these would last him long enough.

Closing the closet he made his way back to his bed and began unpacking his bag. The first item removed was a small wooden case, much like a jewelry box, which he placed upon the nightstand. The next was a larger black plastic case which he sat on the foot of the bed, knowing he'd need to work with that in a bit. Next he pulled forth a half dozen dress shirts, each a different color, which he then took to the closet to hang up as well, followed by a third trip which found him hanging up about a dozen or so ties.

The final contents of the bag where then dumped across the bed, a myriad of panties and bras and garter belts and corsets falling all over the place intermingled with a few g-strings, a dozen pairs of socks, a couple of pairs of boxers, two towels and a harness. A wide, satisfied grin covered De's face as he looked down at his things, his hands soon thereafter rummaging about trying to find something decent for him to wear. Not that he didn't enjoy that which he had on, it was simply that his current bra had an uncomfortable underwire that had begun to pinch and bite into him on the trip over and he wanted a change.

After a short period of deliberation he picked a simple pair of boxers and scooped up a towel, tossing both to the foot of the bed and out of the way. The rest of the garments were then tucked away into his dresser, a seperate drawer for each different type of unmentionable. Pleased with himself, he headed towards his washroom, taking with him the small plastic bag, towel and pair of boxer shorts. He needed a shower and a dye job bad and wasn't in the mood to let anyone see him until he looked his absolute best.

Messages In This Thread