Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Kei looked down at her stuff and then at the group, “Heat? What heat?” Kei cocked her head to the side, “I don’t feel anything…” the Hawaiian was used to the weather, it was similar to what she grew up in so it wasn’t bothering her in the least bit. What was bothering her was the slight itch of saltwater drying out her skin, and with no shower in sight except for the base it seemed like she’d be heading back up there to get herself into one of the shower facilities.
“Any of you wanna come with me to the base so I can get into a shower?” She asked, biting her lip and giving them pleading eyes…the look always worked on Marco it was bound to work on somebody in this group, “I’ve got issues with bein’ alone, need some company…please?” She picked her board up and under her arm, continuing with the pleading look.

“Plus, you never know what kind of disease I might get from this water…” Kei kept the look but was completely joking, she knew that the water wasn’t harmful but she was testing these people out to see what buttons she could push to get her way.
“Could end up with some rare illness that is incurable, ya know.” She pushed her sunglasses up into her hairline, then slipped her sandals back on and picked up the towel and rashguard.

Messages In This Thread