Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
"Need what? Nudist?"

De asked as his attention fell on Kei, noticing the offered towel. It took him a few moments to realize what was going on and what she was offering him, his own gaze tracing down his chest and past the rest of his form.

"Well wouldja look at that..." he stated before noticing that her eyes were already fixed upon his body. "...well, guess you already have."

He accepted the towel with a grin and slid it behind him, wrapping it around his waist and holding it together next to his right hip. He stood still a moment before shifting his weight a bit, perfectly content to let her keep staring at his body as it afforded him the opportunity to return the gesture.

"Hello Kei, name's Nathaniel. Some call me Nate, most call me De, and there's one sheila back home who calls me 'Big Nasty', but don't mind that none. It's not what you think. And well...I'd offer to shake but I'm not certain you'd be reaching for me hand just now." He said with a smirk. "What's the matter luv...." De carried on before opening the towel again. "....see somethin' ya like?"

He couldn't help but snicker a bit himself as he closed the towel again and looked about the foyer trying to see if Cooper was about, torn between getting his hair fixed and continuing to play with the sheila before him.

"Well the color wasn't my first choice mate, but if it keeps making choice birds like this fall in my lap, I just may have to keep it."

Messages In This Thread