Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
She wasn't even human. That little nugget of information made 'Vok smile a bit, knowing that it might make his eventual revelation that much easier for her to accept. But whether she was human or fae, she could still very easily hate Skrulls. His people didn't exactly have the best reputation across the universe, and that fact usually spelled bad news for 'Vok. Hell, for that matter he didn't have the best reputation across the universe, and that fact definitely spelled bad news for ‘Vok.

But, he was willing to give it a go anyway. “Well, it’s like this. I’ve worked for Val Cooper before. And, in case you haven’t figured it out yourself, she is an incompetent hag. I had every intention of catching the first breeze off this ‘burg, but then the oddest thing happened. My inner beast caught wind of fresh prey, and the hunt was on. I tried to resist, but he could not be denied. Hunger consumed him, and he had to feast. But, now that the prey has finally been subdued, I am left wondering who caught who?”

Messages In This Thread