Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
"Wondering hmmm?" AJ looked up momentarily towards the hall again, thinking she had heard a familiar voice, but dismissed it and turned her attention back to the man in her lap.
"Sugah, it's like this...Ah'm a faery. Mah kind is all about tha thrill of tha hunt and the playful chase. And if ya a real good boy, Ah'll show you some of that faery glamour, you'll be happy for tha remainder of ya life...that ah'll guarantee ya." She continued to run her fingers through his hair as she smiled down at him.
"Yeah, Ah've got the distinct impression Doc Cooper ain't a fan of mine. And here Ah thought everyone loved strippers." She laughed as she twined a strand of his hair around her finger. Leaning down a little, she whispered to him.
"Although, personally, Ah think she's just jealous. Ah wouldn't give her tha time of day. Uptight prudes are so not mah style. Give me someone with a wild streak, who likes ta have fun, but is still willin' ta take certain things seriously, then Ah'm all there."
Angelee paused again, her mind going back to Cameron, who was probably still on the beach with Chandi.
"Ah should have listened ta myself back all those years ago, there always was some spark between those two...ahh hell, let it go. Ya got exactly what you deserved for lettin' him play with your heart. You were the one dumb enough to fall in love with him. Now, times passed, and you've got this extremely hot guy laying in your lap, almost beggin' ya to take him back to your room, so do it already! Ya worked your way through half tha men in tha Quarter trying to get Cam out of yer mind and it didn't work. So you might as well enjoy the company you have now and he can just be damned in the process."
Again, she smiled down at John.
"So, ya do realize, Ah've got a German Shepard dog who's going to be furious with me for leavin' her in mah room, then on top of it, Ah'm gonna have the smell of a large cat on me..." she paused in her thoughts again, then smiled.
"Maybe we should get acquainted with tha rest of tha team, then we can spend tha evening gettin' better 'acquainted' with one another?"
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread