Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
A blush was apparent on the young woman’s features when Cameron spoke about her always being stunning. “Two years and you still know how to bring a blush to my cheeks.” Chandi let small smile slip onto her lips and a soft laugh escape her tiny frame, “Staying in touch hasn’t always been my strong suit either…far to much of a loner’s spirit in me.” Shifting her weight Chandi threw her legs over Cameron’s own outstretched ones and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the feeling of safety that she got while with him. The heat was increasing more and more as the two old friends state underneath the trees, but Chandi was unwilling to go inside and break the peaceful feeling she had at the very moment. So often she was used to being pulled in about eight different directions and constantly moving that being on this peaceful little island away form the hubbub of New York was nice. “Would I be included in that butt-chasing category?” Chandi giggled turning her gaze to look up at Cameron, her eyes wide and held a puppy dog look to them. “After all I was always most fond of your backside Sparky.” She flashed him a bright toothy grin and allowed her human illusion to slip away, she was in company she trusted so there wasn’t a need for security.

Giving a good flick of her tail and swivel of her ears Chandi was able to hear the little noise around her much better now, and felt more comfortable and at ease. “Much better…” She sighed letting her tail swish back and forth on the sand next to her, although if any of the other team members showed their faces Chandi would slip the illusion back up. “So, now that we’ve jabbered on about what’s gone on in the past two years I’m going to cut to the chase and ask you a very personal question, what’s happened between you and AJ? She didn’t seem as welcoming with you as she did me…” Chandi trailed off feeling as if she’d been absent in her friends’ lives far to long, and wouldn’t let two years slip by between the three of them ever again.

Messages In This Thread