Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Kei looked De up and down again a Cheshire smile crossing her features, “I see a couple things I like.” She responded easily crossing her arms over her chest, “now if you’d just turn around so I could see that ass…” She trailed off, biting her bottom lip momentarily. Playing up the hormonal woman act quite a bit more than she usually would, it wasn’t every day that a naked man was in her presence. Half-naked yes, completely naked no, and besides this guy seemed like he’d take it pretty well so she wasn’t worried about embarrassing him.
“So De, if purple wasn’t the color of choice, what was?” She questioned him, moving closer to examine the dreads; She’d always been fascinated with hairstyles like that, she used to hang out with a benny that used to have a hairstyle similar. Plus she wanted a closer look at him anyways, not that she didn’t get an eyeful earlier…

Leaning over to one side she tried to get a better lock at De’s backside, her shower completely forgotten for the time being. Maybe it was a rebound thing, since she had just recently broken things off with Marco or maybe she was just heavily attracted to this man…she really couldn’t tell, her mind was a strange, strange place most days.
“Sorry, I’ll try to behave myself…” She looked backwards at Nathaniel, “Make sure I behave myself!” She told him, “Be my conscious so I don’t tackle him right here and now.”

Messages In This Thread