Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
“She and I did have an affliction for staring at your backside…” Chandi giggled a broad grin was still firmly placed on her face, which for the most part kind of made her look like the Cheshire cat…far more attractive then the original though. “Ripper, I leave you two alone for a few years and you’ve managed to bring your friendship to almost non-existent.” She paused to take a good long look at Cameron to see how he felt about AJ not speaking to him, “Cameron, don’t worry things be right again soon…” Chandi took one of Cameron’s hands in her own and gave it a little squeeze of reassurance. “Well if it really is almost like old times then I think I can get AJ to come around, after all she has to listen to one of her mates.” She didn’t like seeing two of her closest friends unhappy with each other, and although Chandi didn’t know the details of what might have gone on she knew it wasn’t worth ruining a friendship over. “Princess? You know I haven’t let anyone else ever call me that…just doesn’t sound right coming from anyone else.” Chandi knew that sounded silly, but somehow she didn’t like anyone else using that term of endearment except for Cameron.

Chandi looked out towards the ocean again, cursing herself mentally for letting herself go this long without seeing either AJ or Cameron. “You know Sparky, it really is almost like old times…” She mussed running her fingers of the scars on Cameron’s left arm, biting back the silly question of ‘Did it hurt?’ because Chandi knew as well as anyone that all injuries hurt. Letting out a deep sigh Chandi lifted her head up off of Cameron’s shoulder, “Our teammates are probably starting to think we’re reclusive or something.”

Messages In This Thread