Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Chandi stopped moving her hand along Cameron’s arm as she spoke about the fight(s) in which he must have gotten them. She knew he could hold his own in almost any fight and had fought with much worse then those little scratches but still that didn’t make the scars seem any less severe to the young woman. “Dragon bite? Course I remember that Sparky.” Chandi said, getting a far away look in her eyes as she thought back to when they’d fought stone dragons and Cameron had managed to get himself bit by one. “Note to self, don’t disturb Sparky while he’s having a dream, could result in losing my head.” She giggled and her eyes held a mischievous look to them now, she was most definitely enjoying the alone time she was getting with and old friend. “Deal, if your paying for the drinks and I’m in.” Shifting her weight a bit Chandi glanced down at her bikini once Cameron mentioned it, laughing softly at his question.

“How do I stay in it?” Chandi threw the question back at Cameron, wanting to make sure she’d heard him right. Five more minutes of alone time was fine with her, she wasn’t looking forward to getting to know knew people but it did make it easier with Cameron and AJ around. “Well here’s my secret…I just move very, very carefully.” Waiting for Cam’s reaction Chandi laid her head back down on his shoulder listening to is rhythmic breathing and the soft heartbeat she could hear. “That answer your question Sparky?”

Messages In This Thread