Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
With a sly arch to his brow, 'Vok took a step forward into the inviting confines of AJ's bedroom. Without so much as a glance, he reached out with his leg, hooked his toe around the bottom of the door and swung it closed behind him. He stood perfectly still, with his weight shifted over his back leg and his arms crossed flirtatiously in front of him. His chin was lowered to his chest as he peered out from beneath his arched brow at AJ. Slowly…methodically, ‘Vok stalked towards the bed, gaze locked on AJ the whole time. Head to toe the girl was beautiful…hypnotic. From her playful pink locks to her long sensuous legs, it was no wonder she wasn’t human. No human could entrance him in this way.

He spoke to her in a low, deep voice, as he crossed the room to her. He allowed his accent to slip just a little, letting it add a slight hiss to his voice that while not overwhelming was quite evident. He hoped it would fascinate her enough to keep the air of mystery about him. Even though he inexplicably trusted the girl, he had to keep her guessing. “I’ll tell you what’ss on my mind. I wass thinking about a night filled with you, me and the biggesst bottle of rum that we can russtle up in thiss shack.” By this time he had reached the bed and stood ominously over AJ, casting a long shadow over her small form. He uncrossed his arms, and planted a fist into the bedding on either side of her. He leaned down, continuing to speak as he made his move, “And, if we can manage to sstart our evening that way…”

But the rest of his sentence was transformed into mumbles as he nuzzled into her ear, whispering the last few syllables of his suggestive thoughts to her and her alone.

Messages In This Thread