Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
"Kei if you want I'll sit outside the door for you, just let me grab a room and put my things inside and im your shower buddy." Nate said with a smile, though there was no ill intent, he was still the perfect gentleman. He picked up his bags and headed to the closest room which was free, and planted his bags in the middle of the bed and began to unpack. He had brought a number of suits with him and some casuals just incase. The next item was his SHIELD uniform, it was always handy to have a light and flexible, kevlar laced body suit that could be comfortable under most items of clothing. After leaving SHIELD he was able to keep a few things, Fury wasn't overly pissed with him about his so called treachory, but for the sake of image he had to be discharged from the service. Unofficially though he still had contacts within the organisation and a number of the paraphenially that came with such a boon, com device, body armour and a PDA, though one thing he refused to take with him was his gun. Nate was NEVER a fan of guns and only ever used them as a last resort, he had other means on incapicatating an opponent.

With everything packed away he took out his last item, a photoframe with his 'family' in it. Extreme had posed for the photo just after the became officially sanctioned by the government, it had been happier times for him. All his friends were in that photo, Orion had left the team after Flare had been killed, and at that stage Blast Radius was leading the team. Blur, Centurion, Myst, Wraith, Fusion, SkyBlazer, Revenant and himself. He wasn't angry at them for throwing him out, no he was angry at himself for what he had done, they were still his family he was simpl the prodigal son.

-Shadow Strike

Messages In This Thread