Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Raising from the crouched position that he had been holding at AJ’s side, ‘Vok watched as the girl stepped away from the group of overprotective men. She seemed fairly annoyed with all of the attention. Especially the attention coming from her ex-boyfriend’s direction. It seemed that maybe she would need that rescue after all. Remaining in his towering Kraken form momentarily, ‘Vok stepped away from Nate, and pushed past Cameron. “Not for nothing me bucko, but it doesn’t appear that the lady wants your company right about now.”

‘Vok could only assume that his voice seemed odd at the moment. It wasn’t every day that someone saw a perfectly normal human tone coming from the throat of an ancient monster. Deciding that the monstrous appearance served little purpose, the shape shifter slowly allowed his form to revert back to its human guise. The wet scales at the top of his head gave way to reveal a long dripping mane of dark hair. He slowly flexed his fingers as the webs between them shrank back into his hands. The shimmering plates upon his chest separated and formed opposing sides of a now drenched black club shirt, with a skintight white T underneath. Shapeshifting had its perks, but no matter what form ‘Vok took, he still wasn’t waterproof.

Pleased enough in his close to normal appearance, he continued “We was in the middle of a perfectly good bottle of rum before the big guy there decided to rain on our parade. And there was a nice little tete a tete going on as well. So if you don’t mind, and if the lass is still obliged, I would very much like to get on with it.” Shifting his focus from Cameron, where it had been firmly planted the whole time, ‘Vok shot AJ a glance from beneath his down turned brow and grinned. Cocking an eyebrow at her, he said, “What? Like you didn’t know it was me the whole time?”

Messages In This Thread