Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Cam stood on the roof shaking his head, a low chuckle escaping his throat as he watched the other two men come rushing to AJ's aid, almost tripping over each other in their haste to be the knight in shining armour. "Well this seems like a fair bit o' overkill." he thought. AJ seemed no worse for wear after her fainting spell, and so he chanced a glance over his shoulder at 'Spot' disappearing slowly back below the waves. He turned back at the sound of AJ's question, but before he could answer he was interrupted by one of the new guys, the one who had run up the stairs to the control room after AJ. He seemed to be of the opinion he was the man in her life now. "Fair enough." thought Cam, although he would wait until he heard AJ's opinion from her own lips. He leaned back against the railing which ringed the roof as the shapeshifter spoke, lifting his face to the sky and letting the water wash over him. As the new guy finished talking Cam looked at him, his face totally impassive. "Oh? Ye've finished posturing have ye? Then allow me to reciprocate. All ah was trying tae dae here was help a friend in trouble. If Wings wants me tae leave, she disnae need anybody else's help tae articulate it." He said as he turned to watch 'Spot' disappearing back below the waves. "Well AJ? Dae ye want me tae go?"
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread