Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip-The Prelude
Her shoulders stiffened as his fingers brushed against them. Glancing at him over her shoulder as he spoke, she said nothing.
"Hate ya? You're damn right Ah hate ya! Ah hate myself more though. Ah should have known better than ta listen to anythang ya told me." her face was tinged with sadness as she spoke.
"Ah was stupid. Plain and simple...Ah made tha mistake of fallin in love with ya, Sparky...and look what it got me?" a soft sardonic laugh fell from her lips as she tilted her head up and let the rain run over her face.
Letting out a sigh, she shook her head and laughed.
"Damn, Ah've become F*@&*in' morose! See! See what ya did ta me? Ah can't even laugh anymore ya worthless..."the string of curses that came from her mouth would have made even John blush. She paused mid "mother humpin' son of a camel herder..." and laughed.
"Ok, now, Ah feel marginally better....marginally..." She smirked at him playfully for a split second then let the expression fall away.
"Cam...look, Ah don't know what ya expect from me. Ah'm hurt...and ya did it. Ah think it's best if we moved on. Ah don't want to get hurt again... and Ah don't know...has anything changed?" She was itching to just reach out and touch him as she turned towards him and looked right into his eyes.
"Look at me and tell me that Ah ain't nothin' more than anothah one night stand and Ah'll be fine and we can move on...otherwise..." she looked away for a moment, not sure if she was ready for the otherwise.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread